Natalie Replogle is a busy stay-at-home mom of three young kids and a wife to her heartthrob, Greg. She enjoys escaping the glamorous life of after-school homework, meal preparation, dirty dishes and laundry by losing herself in writing novels drenched in romance and suspense. She and her family reside in Northern Indiana.
Get to know Natalie:
* I love Jesus and desire for everything I do and say to glorify Him!
* I love to make people laugh.
* I got caught smuggling Bibles into China and had to sit in their interrogation room for over an hour.
* When I get into a good book, the whole world stops and my life does not go back to normal until I finish it!
* Hi. My name is Natalie Replogle and I am addicted to drinking Coke.
* I enjoy playing volleyball.
* My father passed away from a tree falling on him when I was 11 years old.
* I have three older step-brothers, a younger brother and a younger sister.
* My favorite show to watch is Castle.
* My husband and I met at church, we started dating two weeks later and then engaged six months after that.
* I have the greatest best friends and mom, ever. Just sayin'...
* My husband is a pilot and I hate to fly.
* I am a part of a MOTTTs (mothers of tots to teens) group and I look forward to it every. single. week!
* I enjoy watching football and college basketball.
* I drink a glass of orange juice every morning.
* Our children's middle names each represent someone.
* I love to go to the movie theatre, but don't do it very often.
* I could devour chips and salsa in record time.
* I am a Hallmark Channel fanatic.
* I'm not a fan of ice cream, but don't come between me and a piece of chocolate cake.