Saturday, May 17, 2014

It never gets old...

I still can't believe that my second book, A Rescued Hope, has been released! I tell ya what, this excitement, nausea that gets caught in my throat from the anticipation of wondering if people will like it, and the joy of once again reaching a dream ... never gets old! It's wonderful and I am so humbled that God would use me in such a fun and rewarding way.

The book has been out for a couple of weeks and reviews are starting to come in!! Here are a few...


"After reading "A Rescued Heart", I was super excited about getting my hands on the sequel, "A Rescued Hope", and it did not disappoint!!! I could NOT put it down!!!! I love getting to know some of the other characters while still getting to read about Matt and Ava! This book takes an unexpected twist that had my saying out loud, "Oh my word!!!!" This will be a re-read book just like the first one, and can't wait for the 3rd book already!" :)


"Loved this book! Very easy read. Gets you hooked in from the start. Love it when a book starts right in with the action. I can not wait for the next one to continue getting to know the characters."


"Loved it! Such a great story, I couldn't put it down! Enjoyed the first book too and can't wait for the 3rd book!"


"I read Natalie's 1st book, "A Rescued Heart" in three days. The sequel did not disappoint! It was so great to see where Matt & Ava were and to learn about some new characters, as well. There was love, action and adventure. Definitely some parts that had me on the edge of my seat! By the last page, I was ready for the 3rd book! I can't wait to see what happens next!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment